APC Back-UPS 950VA, 230V, AVR, Universal and IEC Sockets
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Telephone dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port
480Watts / 950VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)
- Output Frequency (not synced)
Stepped approximation to a sinewave
(2) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
8ms typical : 10 ms maximum
50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input voltage range for main operations
- Type of Input Protection Required
Batteries & Runtime
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Expected Battery Life (years)
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity
Communications & Management
LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection
215mm , 21.5cm
0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity
- Storage Relative Humidity
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status